This great compact satellite receiver box is one of our most popular products. Twinned with a manual or automatic dish system, this box will give you hundreds of digital TV and radio channels totally free.
Astra 2 (28.2E) now broadcasts a wide range of UK programming accross Europe without the need for expensive subscriptions or contracts. All you need is a suitable dish, TV and this receiver to get top quality UK programming from the likes of BBC/ITV/C4/FIVE/Sky News/E4 etc etc...
This receiver is also very sensitive, which makes tuning in a manual dish a lot easier, as the in built signal meter and lock indicators react instantly.
Overall though, the best feature is this boxes magic eye, which means you can hide the receiver box away and just have the remote magic eye on display, this cutting down on the 'clutter' we all have around the TV.
Comes with both mains adapter and 12v DC lead. If you are using this box in your motorhome, caravan or boat, we recommend you plumb this into the 12v, to save you having to change leads all the time, as your leisure battery will be charged when on electric hook up/shore line anyway.
Also available, we sell a set of brackets for this receiver, allowing you to permanently mount this box anywhere you like.
Receivers Main Features:
- Includes infrared sensor ideal for hidden installation - Only the remote eye sensor needs to be visible
- Ideal for non-conditional access, free to air TV and radio programmes. Subscription and contract free.
- 12Vdc 240Vac operation
- Compact size for easy storage
- Receive broadcasts from ASTRA 1, ASTRA 2, HOTBIRD, EUTELSAT and many more
- Inbuilt Satellite Finder
- EPG (Electronic programme guide)
- Super fast video text (Teletext not available from Astra2, only subtitles)
- Multi-function timer
- Software upgrade via satellite or RS232 connection
- Channel list editor including Favorites List
- Parent Lock
- 2 year guarantee
- 240v Mains and 12V DC Power supply/cables
- Infrared sensor with 2m cable for hidden installation
- Remote Control with batteries
- User and installation instructions
- Size: W: 210 X W: 135 x D: 40mm
- Power Supply: 12Vdc or 230Vac - 50Hz via adaptor
- Average 'in use' Power Consumption: 1 amp @ 12v DC