Using the same remote control technology as the popular VuQube, the VuDome satellite system is intended for permanent roof mounting. It works via a single coax lead that goes through your roof via the supplied waterproof gland; although it is twin lnb, so you have the option to run both cables through your roof to allow the use of recording satellite receivers such as Sky+ or Freesat HDR - or two seperate receivers (so you can watch different channels on two different tv's). The supplied remote control enables you to set precisely the elevation angle and then rotate the dish within the dome to find the signal. The built in gyroscope enables the elevation reading on the remote controls display is always an accurate representation whatever your van's level state. The dome gets its power directly from your satellite receiver via the coax lead. The remote is powered by batteries and works on a radio frequency rather than infared (IR), so no need to point it at anything!
Using your VuDome is a doddle!
-Use the Remote to rotate the dish inside the dome until the signal is found in less than 2 minutes. All from the comfort of inside your vehicle. Note that this product is not self seeking.
-The remote will continue to operate the Vudomeup to a distance of 15m.
-Self levelling system ensures fastest set up speeds when arriving on site.
-Dome design eliminates the risk of forgetting to fold down before travelling. It works with any uk satellite receivers.
Where are you going on holiday?
-This system allows you to receive uk channels in every part of the uk, across into parts of europe.
What else do you need to start watching satellite tv?
-You will need a satellite receiver and television to complete this system. There are a few types of receiver to choose from offering a variety of free or subscription services. See our satellite receiver and television products or contact us for more advise on which receiver/tv would be best for you. Its possible that you may have a satellite receiver or television already that would work perfectly well with this system, if your unsure, please drop us a line.
- Remote controlled for operation from inside your vehicle and protected from all weather conditions.
- Easy to elevate and rotate the dish to locate the required signal with heavy duty LCD display wireless remote control.
- Ultra lightweight, designed to be mounted to a vehicle roof
- Fitted with Twin LNB, ideal for use with either a PVR or to use 2 receivers at the same time.
- Very easy to install - only connect the coax cable(s) - powered by the receiver, no need to connect a separate power supply
- Dome design eliminates the risk of forgetting to fold down before travelling
- Aerodynamic, unobtrusive, and compact casing
- All weather resistant casing
- Satfinder to help you locate the satellite signal zone for Astra 1, 2 and Hotbird
- 2 year warranty
- Dimensions H:40cm - W:70cm
- Powered By Your Receiver
- Wiring: 2 x 10M RG-6 Coaxial Cable
- Dish Size:56cm