The 150W panel provides much higher power demands and includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows. It delivers maximum power in the smallest module size saving weight and space. Suitable for powering many higher power consumption devices.
The 150 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery. The 150 watt solar panel is supplied with all the necessary cable (5m), connectors, detailed installation instructions and a free digital test meter to enable the user to analyse the performance of both solar panel and battery.
The 12Ah (STSPR10) Charge controller (sold separately) should be used with this kit to protect the battery from being overcharged and to prevent reverse current drain.
- High efficiency crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for TV operation, 240v appliances* and for permanent fitting
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use.
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty
Peak Output 9.72A @ 17.2V
Approx. watt-hours/day** 1050
Approx. amp-hours/day** 68.9
* An inverter is required power or charge 240v appliances – not included
** Based on 7 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours